EHR | Computerized Health Records
Finally, EHR software that is designed for workflow efficiency and operational control. Completely customizable patient encounter to complement the work style and clinical approach of every physician in your practice.
EHR Designed for Greater Flexibility & Convenience
Because AdvancedMD computerized Health Records (EHR) software is web-based, the management of all health records is much more convenient and secure. Providers are able to use any Windows-based laptop, desktop, or tablet PC to chart the encounter electronically. Three convenient features of the AdvancedMD computerized health records EHR solution include:
- Single Sign-on to the EHR and PM. Enables consistent, real-time clinical workflow among providers, clinicians, billing clerks and office managers.
- Unified EHR Messaging. Eliminate sticky notes, phone tag, and yelling down the hall with the AdvancedMD EHR messaging service. Computerized task management makes everyone more productive and improves the patient experience because your staff stays well informed.
- Patient Portal. Offer patients the convenience of electronic communications with staff, clinicians, and providers. They can view statements, make an online payment, view their clinical summary of care from a prior visit, and access patient education materials.
Interactive EHR eNote Library Gets You Charting Faster
The visual layout of the tools you use to document the assessment, education and care you provide your patients can make or break your staff's acceptance of your computerized EHR software. Our content and workflow experts have researched and worked directly with physicians in your specialty to provide the content available to your within the computerized ADP AdvancedMD EHR health records template library. Browse, review, and import visit note and sub-note templates to your EHR system at your convenience, at any time.
Integrated Fax for 100% Paperless Freedom
Manage information faster and more securely by converting your fax process to paperless. No longer print information on paper and manually fax. The fax dashboard gives you a single, interactive experience where you can manage multi-pages and file formats into a single outbound fax. You can route inbound pages to folders in the practice management or patient charts as to external sources. A comprehensive audit log monitors all fax activity in your practice.
Electronic Health Record Management Made Easy
Computerized and designed to maximize physician workflow efficiency, AdvancedMD EHR provides a suite of clinical encounter documentation tools at the point of care. You can collect information in the computerized health record and customize how information is used and shared in a manner specific to your practice and specialty. While charting on a patient, you can configure the note templates on the fly and then continue use that template for future patient encounters.
Gain Freedom with AdvancedMD EHR Templates
- EHR Template fields are easily populated by customized drop-down selections or point-and-click options. Templates also support speech-to-text dictation or handwriting recognition.
- EHR Integration with Microsoft© Word.
- User-defined acronyms produce phrases, paragraphs or pages of text.
- Pull-forward capabilities of a clinical note from a previous visit can be populated into today’s health record.
- Flow sheets & EHR growth charts are available for trending and analysis.
- EHR Chart Summary provides a snapshot of all relevant patient health records data without having to hunt through the system.
Template Library Created by Physicians Draws on Best Practices for EHR Success
Because clinical content is maintained in a "shared" computerized system, template data can be shared through the Clinical Content Library and between peers. Hundreds of computerized clinical EHR templates, created and used by physicians, are available in AdvancedMD EHR specialty-based content library. Your setup and deployment are intuitive and customized based on practice workflow allowing you to get started quickly. The speed of EHR setup and ease of use directly contribute to AdvancedMD’s adoption at the point of care.
Simple & Editable Computerized EHR Document Templates
AdvancedMD offers dynamic tools and functionality allowing you to make changes to the EHR easily and quickly on your own. There is no need for a technical/programming background or a support call. As your practice evolves, our computerized EHR solution grows with you, supporting your ongoing health records management needs and requirements.
EHR & Billing Automation
Our computerized health records offering combines complete EHR functionality with the front and back office Practice Management tools into a single suite for smooth workflow across all areas of your office. This EHR+PM bundle creates a complete suite of clinical and financial solutions to improve workflow and revenue capture. As an integrated computerized health records solution, our EHR software increases the quality of care, improves practice productivity, and facilitates adherence to compliance guidelines.
EHR Document Management: Core Requirement for Any Practice
Our computerized health records features are designed for a wide variety of needs and applications. We understand that there is no “one size fits all” EHR product. As a result, we’ve designed our computerized EHR offering with a high degree of flexibility and customization to benefit your health records needs – whether you are a solo physician or running a multi-physician or specialty clinic. Management of EHR documents such as patient-supplied records, referral letters, consult notes, and images and files has never been easier!