Accounts Receivable Reports
Effective management of accounts receivable is essential to maximizing practice profitability. AdvancedMD gives you the tools you need to manage all aspects of this critical aspect for your practice revenue cycle. Our comprehensive A/R reporting capability provides both strategic summary information that keeps you on top of trends and potential problems, and rapid, ready access to detailed data. Our flexible customized reports allow you to quickly pinpoint and resolve A/R issues and bring cash flow within best practices ranges.
Full A/R Reporting Arsenal
Effective management of accounts receivable aging is one of the most crucial aspects of running a profitable medical practice. Groups of all sizes have learned the painful truth that the longer an account ages, the more difficult it becomes to collect the full amount due.
The AdvancedMD system provides a robust combination of high-level and detailed tools essential to optimizing receivables in a busy medical practice. Strategic summary reports monitor progress and highlight potential problem areas, while flexible customized reports provide quick and simple access to the detailed data needed to address A/R-related issues.
Practices utilizing AdvancedMD A/R Reports routinely experience significant improvement to their bottom lines by applying these powerful capabilities, bringing days outstanding accounts receivable within optimal ranges.
AdvancedMD A/R Reports include the full complement of summary and standard reports that will help you quickly get a handle on your A/R situation. Our simple customizing tools and filters allow you to quickly drill up or down to the level of specificity you need to resolve virtually any A/R-related issue.
Sample AdvancedMD A/R Reports
- Total A/R Summary & Detail – highest level summary report, customizable by areas of interest to the practice from an overall perspective
- Responsible Party A/R Summary – determine which specific responsible parties are not paying in a timely manner
- Carrier A/R Summary – highlight carrier-specific payment trends and problems
- Practice, Group & Provider Summaries – analyze receivables at any level of responsibility in the practice, including alternate provider profiles
- Referring Provider A/R Summary – analyze payment history based on referring source
- Financial Class A/R Summary – highlight classes of payers with the highest impact on A/R aging
- Procedure Code A/R Summary – fine-tune procedures and coding that impact overall financial performance