Being able to manage the flow of patients through your busy pediatric practice is not ‘nice to have’ – it’s a must. Without proper automation tools that tie together all areas of your practice, it becomes challenging to reach optimal performance and staff efficiency, not to mention nearly impossible to provide a level of service that your patients expect.
Why You’ll Love AdvancedMD for Pediatrics
- Pediatric workflow tracks every stage of childhood growth and development from newborn to adulthood, making it easier for the physician to see—at every step—the progress of the child.
- Get a higher performance experience with easier control over daily activities because you have immediate access to 100% of your data everywhere you need to work.
- Easily access patient information and reduce time spent on data entry.
- Immunization administration is simplified as data entry steps are streamlined.
- Easily create and print WHO/CDC age- and gender-based growth charts.
- Remember parent and sibling names with family relationships that are conveniently displayed in the chart header.
- Children’s age is consistently displayed on every screen giving you a ready-reference guide so you can focus on patient care, not memorization.
Explore AdvancedMD for Pediatrics
Perform clinical documentation based on proven processes for pediatrics
Master your revenue cycle process with billing and scheduling
A simple and paperless way to eliminate lost charge slips
An easier and faster way stay connected while away from the office
Stay notified of upcoming appointments and cancelations
Compose and receive patient and interoffice messages on the fly
Explore Free Resources
20 questions to ask to avoid a costly mistake
Know the facts, timing & impact of ICD-10
AdvancedMD for pediatrics
We take the necessary steps to keep your pediatrics office and software up to date with medical payer coding changes every day, all year long. You receive proprietary claims scrubbing technology that alerts your billing and office staff of potential pitfalls prior to claims submission. As a result, pediatric practices using AdvancedMD have a very high clean claims submission rate. The AdvancedMD clean claims process has proven highly successful, helping cut first-pass medical claims rejections to less than 5%.
Chart with Data-rich Detail
- Frequently reviewed information such as the patient’s problem list, allergies, current medications, and previous lab results can all be viewed from one place in the child’s chart with cloud access from any location.
- Adding newborn records while rounding at the hospital can be done quickly with the free iPad app.
- Growth charts are automatically created and include current growth compared to historical data so you can share and discuss the child’s progress.
- Growth charts are age and gender specific and display the patient’s status based on World Health Organization and CDC standards, giving a representation of how the child should be growing that can be shown on screen or printed as a patient handout.
- Track immunizations, connect with state immunization registries and notify your staff when an immunization is due.
- Detailed information is sent automatically to the state immunization registry as immunizations are administered.
Content Library for Pediatrics
- Pediatric Well Visit (tiered by age)
- Sick Visit (infant, child)
- Impacted Cerumen Procedure
- Pediatric Acute Otitis Media
- Pediatric URI (no fever)
- Pediatric ADHD
- Pediatric Allergic Rhinitis
- Pediatric Asthma Exacerbation
- Pediatric Bronchitis
- Pediatric Injury Assessment
- Pediatric Pharyngitis
- Pediatric Sinusitis
- Pediatric Tonsillitis
- Pediatric Viral Gastroenteritis