We are a U.S.-based business, specializing in an area most dedicated billers do not. That’s because mental health carve-outs to other payers are so pervasive such as to BCBS, Anthem, Regence, Premera and HMO plan carve-outs to Beacon, Magellan, and Kaiser. In addition, the pre-authorization requirements for services are more abundant than in the medical field. This process has created poor quality work, increases in insurance audits, and, more importantly, lost revenue and financial problems for practices.
That is why we are dedicated to creating change in the billing industry, billing specifically for mental health billing services. That way practices can get paid what they are owed and providers will be able to say there is a good billing company that treats them like family, who takes pride in their work, and who meticulously goes after every dollar owed.
We are so passionate about creating change in the billing world because our owner is a group practice owner herself, who understands the pain points involved with billing and the trust it takes to entrust someone to manage your revenue.
We Specialize In The Following Types Of Mental Health Billing:
- Spravato (Esketamine) Treatments
- TMS Treatments
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Psychological Testing
- Individual and Group Therapy
To Sum It Up:
- We bill with a 95% claim success rate.
- We conduct and track prior authorizations for services that require it.
- The owner has worked in the industry for 15 years and with her combined her staff have 70 years experience in the industry.
- We know how critical it is to get verifications correct, payer IDs correct, and claim details correct the first time. We don’t like doing double work anymore than you do!
- We know how an entire practice should operate and can identify if there are issues that are affecting billing in other facets of your business.
- We partner with Osmind, the preferred EHR designed for psychiatrists to track metrics specifically for TMS and Spravato treatments and we use AdvancedMD to supplement the billing component, because of the advanced reporting tools, authorization tracking and claim inspection tools we need to deliver excellent results to our providers!