While stay-at-home and social distancing regulations have temporarily curtailed in-office visits, and encounters are down by 50 percent for many practices, forward-thinking physicians have turned to telehealth technologies to continue seeing patients for many different visit types, keeping both continuity of care and revenue flowing at a maximum rate. Over the past two months, telehealth reimbursement amounts have been increased and are now on par with in-office visits through CMS and Medicaid programs as well as a large and expanding number of private carriers.
We condensed hundreds of pages of industry data – including current trends resulting from COVID-19 – into our most concise overview on managing telehealth. This valuable resource is now available for free. What’s inside:
- Market growth projections
- COVID-19-specific telehealth impacts
- The updated & complete list of Medicare-approved telehealth services
- The latest telehealth changes searchable by state
- Teleheath billing & coding tips
- A handy reference guide for many available telehealth HCPCS Level II & CPT Codes
- A 5-point implementation checklist with step-by-step recommendations
- Technology & implementation recommendations
Get our exclusive 10-page eBook for free: Telehealth: The Ultimate Guide to Maximizing Revenue, Keeping More of What You’re Paid, and Thriving Through Thick and Thin.