In the June ICD-10 webinar, we covered 5 important steps a practice needs to get the ICD-10 ball rolling. Our July webinar aims to continue the ICD-10 momentum as we examine your practice’s ICD-10 progress and look for ways to refine your ICD-10 plan.
In this 45-minute webinar, we’ll help you elevate your ICD-10 champion status to ICD-10 Master. We’ll give you 5 ways you can enhance your current ICD-10 transition plan. Check out this recorded webinar and learn:
- How to start the ICD-10 conversation with your current PM vendor. You’ll want to ask important ICD-10 related questions including: Can your current PM software be updated for the ICD-10 conversion? If so, is this included in the price of your current contract?
- How to familiarize yourself with the ICD-10 transition plans of your trading partner. The compatibility of your trading partner’s system with ICD-10 codes is just as important as your own. Your practice will suffer if your partners aren’t ready for ICD-10.
- How to test your internal practice systems and functions. Communication between your office systems is vital for the ICD-10 transition. You’ll need to identify which systems rely on ICD-10 codes and install any necessary upgrades. Lastly, you’ll want to test the systems to ensure they are ready to go on October 1.
- How to test with trading partners. This is a critical step to any ICD-10 plan. You’ll want to take time to test sending ICD-10 information from your system to the systems of your payers, clearinghouses and billing services.
- How to update your budget for any plan adjustments. After completing the first four plan revisions, you’ll want to re-evaluate your budget to make appropriate time and budget adjustments.
Access our recorded webinar to learn how to Gauge your ICD-10 progress and refine your plan.
Register for the August ICD-10 webinar Tracking your ICD-10 progress. We’ll be tracking your ICD-10 progress and help you determine if any areas of your practice require extra attention. As a bonus, we’re giving all attendees free access to our risk assessment calculator.