Google wants to help small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) stay in touch with their customers during this challenging time. That’s why they’re giving our SMB customers worldwide $340 million in ad credits, which can be used towards ad spend in the future, until the end of 2020 across the Google Ads platforms. This is part of a larger commitment from Google to support SMBs, health organizations and governments, and health workers on the frontline of this global pandemic.
This page provides additional information and will be periodically updated. As an additional resource to help you manage your business through uncertainty please visit the Google for Small Business site.
Google Help + Support
- COVID-19: Ad credits for Google Ads Small and Medium-sized businesses
- Ad credits will be available to SMBs, who advertise directly with Google or through partners, around the world, with active accounts since the beginning of 2019. Credits will be provided to SMB advertisers that have been active advertisers since Jan 1, 2019 and comply with all Google Ads T&Cs.
- Helping small and medium businesses through COVID-19
- Useful resources to help small businesses navigate these challenging times.
- Business Resource Hub
- Information for businesses to help navigate uncertainty.
- Guidance on creating digital events (YouTube Playbook)
- How to create digital live events on YouTube (I.e. virtual wine tastings or happy hours)
- Grow with Google hub (free training tools and resources).