Wednesday, May 20, 10am MDT
COVID-19 has changed the way most practices are caring for their patients. With social distancing starting to be phased out in some states, what is the new normal going to be? Unfortunately, we don’t have all the answers but we can help create a plan for a smooth transition back to in-office visits while keeping everybody safe.
Join our upcoming webinar to learn the steps your practice should take to prepare for reopening in-office visits. We’ll discuss:
- Managing high volume of scheduling requests (how to double and triple book, waitlist hold, find next appointment, etc.)
- Implementing critical new processes & technologies to support the new “new”
- Utilizing electronic intake forms to reduce the “wait” in your waiting room
- Effective marketing strategies to segment and attract high-value patients
- How telehealth fits into your practice workflow for those reticent about returning to “normal”