There are hundreds of impressive products on the market. Some help with billing, others with charting, but cobbling them together on different platforms severely limits their effectiveness. It’s only when a single software family is integrated across all aspects of your practice that you truly experience their full workflow benefits. This achievement is called practice automation – and it’s core to why our reporting capabilities are setting the standard and garnering so much attention by practices large and small, and across all major specialties.
Almost every single keystroke you perform each day can be measured and attributed to your financial performance. We track all this data within AdvancedInsight, our flagship reporting suite. It can help make your future clearer with business intelligence. For how much horsepower it has, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by how easily you can run any report you can dream of.
They say a picture says a thousand words, so here are some 1-minute video demos of my favorite reports that can give you a 360-degree view of all aspects of your financial performance.
- A/R Trends – learn how your collections performance is trending by date range, payor & billing staff
- CPT Reporting & Profitability – learn which CPT codes are generating the most revenue
- Referring Providers – learn which providers are referring the most revenue & how are they trending
- Provider Productivity – lean which providers are contributing the most revenue
- Productivity Trending using Total RVU – learn how this Medicare metric can help you understand all efficiencies of your practice
- Payor Mix – learn which payors are most profitable & how to balance your mix for max revenue
I’ve also included some additional resources.
- How big data is being leveraged by private practitioners – fun animated video for financial gear-heads
- Executive overview discussion – learn the genesis behind why we built AdvancedInsight
- AdvancedInsight product sheet – learn how to add AdvancedInsight into your practice
- How financial reporting is changing the game for private practice – this free eGuide shares how new innovations in reporting technologies can now compete with hospital-grade technologies, but are affordable & manageable by private practice administrators & billing managers.