For many practices, the steep learning curve of implementing telehealth (telemedicine) technology has been surmounted, with a healthy push from COVID-19. As it turns out, that was actually the easy part.
The next big challenge? Making telehealth work for patients, providers and staff alike in a way that improves trust, efficiencies, profitability and outcomes.
These aspirations all involve humans – hence the difficulty. In our latest eBook entitled The Human Side of Telehealth: Wowing patients & improving outcomes through people-centered technology, we share practical human-centered approaches from experts and practices in the telehealth trenches to help you avoid some of the people-related blind spots that trip up practices in making telehealth something all humans can smile about. What’s inside:
- Step-by-step checklists: verify your practice is following best-practices protocols
- Technology overview: get educated on what the current marketplace is offering
- The human side: learn ways you and your staff can be more productive and effective
- Two points of view: get useful tips for evaluating telehealth for your staff and patients alike
- Patient walkthroughs: the empathetic way of evaluating technology for techies and low-techies
I have found this to be one of the best self-help eBooks we’ve ever produced and I hope it will help you better understand how technology is impacting your staff and patients. Please download a free copy of our eBook.