The steep learning curve of implementing telehealth (or telemedicine) technology, as it turns out, was actually the easy part. The next big challenge is making telehealth work for patients, providers and staff in a way that improves trust, efficiencies, profitability and health outcomes.
These aspirations all involve humans – hence the difficulty. In our latest eBook entitled The Human Side of Telehealth: Wowing patients & improving outcomes through people-centered technology, we share practical human-centered approaches from experts and practices in the telehealth trenches to help you avoid some of the people-related blind spots. What’s inside:
- Tips to ensure you are following best-practices
- Tips to adding technologies for remote and at-home care
- Tips for you and your staff to be more productive and effective
- Tips for evaluating telehealth for your staff and patients alike (for first-time users)
- Tips for evaluating technology for techies and low-techies
This has been voted as one of the best self-help eBooks we’ve ever produced and I hope it will help you better understand how at-home technologies can help your staff and patients. Please download a free copy of our eBook