Check out our fifth and final eGuide on billing for value-based care (VBC). It’s now available to download for free. This is a “lessons learned” edition and was created for those who currently outsource their billing or are considering it. We focus on what not to do when working with a VBC billing service for your revenue cycle management (RCM).
If you’d like to check out all issues of this five-part collection of billing under the VBC paradigm, here’s our complete scholarly library:
- Issue #1: In or Outsource your VBC RCM?
- Issue #2: Insourcing Your VBC RCM: 5 Critical System Requirements
- Issue #3: 7 Key selection criteria for outsourcing RCM for VBC
- Issue #4: Lessons Learned: What NOT to do When Insourcing VBC RCM
- Issue #5: What NOT to do When Working with a VBC RCM Outsource Supplier