If a bit grim, your reputation can loom over you like a shadowy ghastly monster, like a bogeyman that never sleeps. If positive, your reputation will help you breathe a sigh of relief; but understand you’re not completely out of the woods. It takes work to be stellar!
Check out these frightful facts of how patients are researching doctors online and are influenced by reviews and reputation:
- 35% use online reviews to select a physician
- 37% avoid doctors because of bad reviews
- 40% of consumers post online feedback
- 10% of practices see a revenue decrease from negative reviews
Nearly every practice in the United States is part of the Google business network. How do you rate? Let’s find out with a bit of Halloween trick or treat.
- Open a browser, any browser.
- Go to google.com.
- Type in your specialty followed by “near me” or your city.
- Look at your online reputation.
Hopefully your practice is on the list. (Google is so frightfully smart!) This process is exactly what patients do when looking for a doctor and specialty, or maybe you specifically.
AdvancedReputation with automated post-visit surveys is our newest feature in the AdvancedPatient patient engagement suite and is designed to help improve your online reputation and give you private and immediate feedback about areas of improvement.
Learn how for less than $50 per month we can help you build a positive online reputation using automated surveys to gather patient feedback about recent office and telemedicine visits.