Set up to three sequential and automated reminders to schedule a patient for a recall visit. You can set the patient’s language of choice between English and Spanish and communicate via text messages, email or voice. You can also send a link to offer the patient the convenience of online scheduling. Once the patient is scheduled (online or by calling in), reminders stop automatically.
This new product feature allows us to compete directly with reminder companies such as Proximity, DemandForce and SolutionReach.
- Create up to three custom automated reminder messages
- Reminders are seamlessly integrated to the recall module
- Activity logging is enhanced
- Ability to send recall reminders manually
- Ability to send recall reminders in English and Spanish
- Reminders to help patients schedule their needed follow-up appointments
- Reminders help automate the labor-intensive process of calling and mailing notices to patients about scheduling follow-up appointments