Dragon Medical Practice
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 customized by 1st-Dragon Medical for AdvancedMD allows you to dictate medical findings directly into AdvancedMD three times faster than most people type, with up to 99% accuracy. Minimize mouse clicks by using voice commands to navigate quickly within AdvancedMD to review results, place orders, document care, create medical correspondence, or send email messages.
This custom integration allows physicians to regain pride in the care of patients, improve the quality of notes, and decrease the time spent completing documentation.
One of the first steps in optimizing the AdvancedMD EHR is to improve the quality and efficiency of clinical documentation. Over 180,000 clinicians worldwide use Dragon Medical Practice Edition to quickly and completely document care.
1st-Dragon Medical has worked with AdvancedMD to customize the integration of Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 & AdvancedEHR to:
- Allow physicians to dictate anywhere in AdvancedMD faster & in their own words
- Navigate more efficiently by reducing or eliminating mouse clicks
- Significantly reduce or eliminate transcription or scribe costs
- Improve workflows allowing today’s documentation to be completed at the time of the visit
- Accurately document patient narratives that support higher reimbursement levels
- For added convenience, use our Dragon Medical ONE cloud solution & PowerMic Mobile App
Dragon Medical helps you get the most out of your AdvancedMD EHR by voice optimizing with Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4. Request a demonstration to see for yourself how Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 and AdvancedMD integrate seamlessly to streamline your workflow and improve care efficiency. 1st-Dragon Medical can also provide assistance to optimize or upgrade your current versions of Dragon Medical.
Special offer: Free current state workflow analysis and customized ROI calculation.
Category: Care Coordination, Practice Operations | Software Type: EMR/EHR Software
Request More Info
Complete the form below to discuss this technology with an integration expert.