Consistent Photos. Every Patient. Every Time.
RxPhoto transforms a mobile device into a clinical photography studio securely capturing, managing and sharing patient photos and videos.
The RxPhoto medical app allows providers to remain HIPAA compliant while using their iPhone or iPad to capture medical photos. The RxPhoto clinical photography storage platform provides before and after gallery tools to help medical practices market themselves.
The RxPhoto mobile medical photography platform helps practices take high-quality and consistent patient photos in a repeatable process. RxPhoto showcasing tools enable providers to use before and after photos to help convert consultations to procedures and cross-sell aesthetic products and services.
- The RxPhoto medical photography app eliminates the need for expensive & cumbersome medical photography equipment.
- Take photos from any consult room with the RxPhoto medical app using on-screen positioning guides & leveling tools to maintain consistency.
- Customizable photo-sequencing directs the photo session so every patient has the same set of aesthetic photos appropriate for their specific procedure – no angle or position missed!
- Photo ghosting overlays already-captured photos over current view-finder images so that each photo is aligned identically, making your after photos highly consistent with your before photos.
- The RxPhoto image management system automatically catalogs patient photos by patient name, area & date where patient photos can be used as cosmetic photo documentation.
Learn how to use RxPhoto to capture, manage & share patient photos & videos.
Category: Care Coordination | Software Type: EMR/EHR Software
Request More Info
Complete the form below to discuss this technology with an integration expert.