TEASER: One of the hottest topics at #HIMSS19
Healthcare Information and Management System Society (HIMSS) defines patient engagement as “Providers and patients working together to improve health.” Patient engagement has been one of the hottest healthcare IT topics for the past three years and will mark the headlines next week at HIMSS19. Regarding the topic, HIMSS added: “A patient’s greater engagement in healthcare contributes to improved health outcomes, and information technologies can support engagement.”
We believe those who are engaged as decision-makers in their care tend to be healthier and have better outcomes. That’s why we created AdvancedMD patient engagement technologies to work in unison with our EHR and practice management. Bundled into a unified suite, our platform is called Rhythm. Rhythm enables you to offer all the latest patient engagement tools in a single, full-office and integrated bundle that is easy for you and easy for patients.
And we also believe engaging patients should not cost you an arm and a leg. Most technology companies charge per encounter, meaning you are forced to pay per booking. With AdvancedMD, all you pay is a fixed and predictable monthly subscription for our entire Rhythm platform. We also offer custom packages with bundle discounts. Create your ideal bundle and get an immediate price quote online for free.
Here is what you get with our patient engagement suite:
- Online reputation management. Software to manage online surveys and feedback from patients about your practice and doctors.
- Online scheduling. Patients have the freedom of self-service scheduling based on your availability.
- Appointment reminders. Confirm an upcoming appointment via text, email, and voice automatically in English or Spanish.
- Automated recall reminders. Create up to three automated reminders to schedule a patient for a recall visit.
- Electronic eligibility verification. Batch-check eligibility before appointments and on-demand with a simple click.
- Patient portal. An intuitive way for patients to message you and your staff, make payments, access patient education and schedule appointments.
- Patient intake & consent forms. Electronic forms that are completed at home, saving time and providing more accurate family health histories.
- Front desk kiosk (iPad). Our iOS app for iPad lets patients complete intake documents electronically in your waiting room.
- Online payments. Credit card payment processing to streamline receiving, matching and posting of payments.
- Telemedicine. Our HD video-based software helps you treat more patients at any time and anywhere without taking on more overhead.
- Patient messaging. Communicate securely with patients in their language via text, email and voice messages.