SEARCH LEARNING CENTER
AdvancedBiller summit awards
Crisp air, spring thunderstorms and snowcapped mountains. This explains the setting for the first AdvancedBiller Summit in beautiful Park City, Utah.
The AdvancedMD platinum level billing partners met on May 14 & 15 at the Canyons Resort to share ideas, learn best practices and to network among peers. Congratulations to the three award-winning billing partners:
Exceptional Innovator Award
Curt Hill and Ron Rosenberg with PMRG
A brief history about PMRG:
- Started with AdvancedMD in April 2008
- The largest billing service of AdvancedMD that specializes in Ophthalmology
- Participated in beta development for AdvancedInsight
- They quickly become a power user by applying AdvancedInsight to help their clients. They have since built a new reporting infrastructure that saves them countless hours, giving their clients better visibility into their practices
Exceptional Collaborator Award
Ed Orlando and Tony Ruvo with Advanced Health Partners
- Invested in the UCAOA tradeshow to launch official partnership with AdvancedMD
- Initiated a collaborative approach with the AdvancedMD team to go to market with their service/product package
- Worked with AdvancedMD development team to provide a pulse of the product demand within urgent care
Exceptional Newcomer Award
Manik Chawla with Medico
- Previously used multiple platforms with over 50 accounts.
- Transitioned all of their clients to AdvancedMD within 6 months due to CBO, relationship managers and the stability of the organization
- Became certified in our practice management and EHR
- Have since grown an additional 25 accounts without making a change in employee count
Thank you to all of our customers who attended this event. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. The link to the PowerPoint presentations will be emailed to you shortly.
Even though this was a small, intimate event for our platinum level billing partners, we will soon be rolling out additional regional conferences for our other wonderful billing partners. Your territory district manager will let you know when one is planned in your area.
Topic: Medical Billing | Content Type: Blog Articles