SEARCH LEARNING CENTER
AdvancedReminders – Freedom to communicate
Learn how easily you can message your patients
AdvancedMD appointment reminders let you see more patients, increase patient satisfaction and make more money. It’s a simple tool that gives you less administrative to-do’s and more continuity of care. And better yet, appointment reminders are an included feature within our AdvancedPatient suite of patient experience tools.
When you use AdvancedReminders to automatically send patient appointment reminders you can improve continuity of care and patient engagement while reducing your rate of no-shows and late arrivals. It’s the simple, modern way to enhance the patient experience and see better clinical outcomes. You can control how patients are able to confirm and cancel appointments as well as message your practice with questions.
The service is free and setup is very simple. Opt-in and opt-out management allows patients to control how they receive reminders and how they are able to confirm, cancel and communicate with your practice.
- Configure appointment reminders between text & email
- Send reminders 1 day, 1 week or 1 month ahead of the appointment
- Enable & disable message types
- Create & edit default or custom messages
- Patients can use the patient portal to manage appointment reminders
Features & benefits
- Appointment reminders. Patients can receive email & text reminder messages for upcoming appointments.
- Patient Cancelation. Patients can easily cancel appointments via email & text. Set your minimum cancellation cutoff time to ensure staff can respond & fill new open timeslots.
- Patient Confirmation. The automatic reminder includes a link that allows patients to confirm their appointment. The entire process takes mere seconds & helps your front office staff increase patient show-up.
- Customizable Settings. Three settings control how patients interact: cancel appointment (removes from schedule), request to cancel (sends an alert to your staff) & combo (cancels appointment & sends alert).
- Quick & easy setup. Everything is user configurable & simple enough that in minutes you can create all your reminders to run automatically.
Learn more about AdvancedReminders.