SEARCH LEARNING CENTER
Complete the Patient Engagement Cycle with Talksoft Webinar Recording
Talksoft is a communication company that integrates with AdvancedMD to provide excellent patient engagement services and features for your practice.
Talksoft doesn’t just send messages to your patients, it engages them in their healthcare. The complete suite of services reach patients the right way and at the right time. Patients become invested in their well-being and can live healthier and happier lives as a result.
Talksoft has been around since 1997; continually improving the technology to make patient’s lives better. Talksoft stays ahead of market trends by launching an interactive, multimodal phone, text, and email service in 2009 and a mobile app in 2012 – both firsts in the industry. In 2014, Talksoft launched a branded mobile app, once again demonstrating its ability to innovate ahead of market trends.
Healthcare organizations are looking for faster, more efficient ways to collect patient payments. Patients want faster, more convenient payment options and a more personalized healthcare experience.
- Phone, Text, Email, and Free Mobile App messages that work together
- Seven services that complete the patient engagement cycle
- Over 14 years of experience and continually evolving technology
- The first appointment reminder app on the market, Talksoft Connect
- A dedication to quality service, exceptional support, and continual R&D
- Testimonials that speak for themselves
Talksoft offers true dedication to providing excellent customer service, satisfied customers with no complaints, and the following technology for your practice:
Automated Appointment Reminder Service
- Talksoft Broadcast is an essential tool to communicate weather closures, last-minute cancellations, flu clinics, office moves, and other important announcements.
- Our easy-to-use wizard allows you to generate a Broadcast message in as little as five minutes.
- Broadcast ties in with our RemindMe service, using previously loaded patient contact information to generate the Broadcast message.
- Broadcast messages can be sent from anywhere that you have internet access, from home or even from your smartphone.
- Current Talksoft customers can add Broadcast at any time in their Customer Portal.
- Communicate via phone, text, email and mobile app that it’s time to schedule an appointment.
- Customize the message based on the type of appointment that is overdue.
- Reach out to no-shows, and fill in open appointment slots by proactively contacting patients.
- Create customized messages for payments for on time due or overdue.
- Offer patients the option to transfer the call to the office for questions or to make payments.
- This monthly process of launching calls, which takes but a few minutes, can call hundreds or even thousands of customers or patients.
- Your business’s phone number displays on the Caller ID, so patients are not alarmed that they are being called by a collection agency.
- Sets up in less than an hour.
- BillReminder will increase revenue and improve your AR collections.
- 3-5 minute patient surveys that provide live data.
- Helps identify needed improvements.
- Log in through a secure, private, online patient experience dashboard to view results and to benchmark your office against CG-CAHPS data and against other practices on the platform.
- Survey questions are designed by industry leaders and are specialty specific, so there are no surveys to write.
- Increase revenue, patient engagement, and satisfaction.
- Enjoy reliable survey support services that uphold patient confidentiality and achieved 25-40% completion rates.
- Improves patient outcomes and mitigate risk by making it simple for providers to quickly identify areas where action needs to be taken.
- Automatically communicating lab results saves office staff time while still providing personal and clear information.
- HIPAA compliant way to securely deliver lab results.
- Automated messages steer patients to your patient portal where patients can see their lab results.
Listen to a free webinar Effortless Patient Communication to learn how to keep the personal touch with cutting-edge technology.
Topic: Patient Experience | Content Type: Blog Articles