SEARCH LEARNING CENTER
Exciting new mobile iOS app updates
We are excited to announce several new features within the AdvancedMD mobile clinical iPad® application. These updates are designed to make your workflow faster and easier while using your iPad, including full electronic prescribing support as well as allergy and problem maintenance.
When you complete a clinical note, create a prescription, access a patient’s history or lab result, or most any other clinical function on your iOS mobile device, it happens within the AdvancedMD cloud with amazing speed and security.
Breakthrough clinical agility. An easier and faster way to manage patients.
- Create, transmit & print prescriptions, or view & document eSend status
- Create patient notes & bookmarks
- View lab, medication & immunization lists
- Create problems & allergies
- Review charge slips, notes & lab results
- Process incoming renewals
- View patient history, insurance & responsible party
- Add new patients & patient photos
Complete communications platform. Manage requests easily and immediately.
- Compose & receive messages
- Manage tasks & track staff requests
- Maintain confidentiality & HIPAA standards
Color-coded scheduling. Get schedules organized & even optimized.
- Day, week & month views
- Color-coded scheduling that matches your desktop theme
- View appointment detail & patient information
- Link appointments to patient history
In the near future, we will be offering a complete set of features to allow you to have all the core tools to complete most any exam using just the iPad application. This will eliminate the need to jump to the Electronic Health Record on the desktop to complete core objectives. The goal is to make possible a true ‘mobile physician’ with the tools and technologies to allow the physician to truly be untethered. The AdvancedMD mobile iOS clinical app works seamlessly within our practice management (PM) and electronic health record (EHR). Anything you create or change is immediately updated and available to your staff. Access while at the hospital, a secondary office, or your home. Practice on the go!
Topic: EMR/EHR | Content Type: Blog Articles