SEARCH LEARNING CENTER
ICD-10 CMS Acknowledgement Testing week March 2-6, 2015
To help you prepare for the transition to ICD-10, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) offers acknowledgement testing for current direct submitters (providers) to test with Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs). This is open to all providers, without registration required, for the week of March 2-6, 2015.
What to expect during testing week
- Participation in Medicare Acknowledgement ICD-10 Testing is open March 2-6, 2015
- You can verify your ICD-10 codes will properly process from AdvancedMD through RelayHealth to Medicare with an acknowledgement returned
- AdvancedMD is providing daily support (15-minute interactive webinars) that week for claims processing functionality
- Register for our free helpful webinars
What to do now to prepare
- Review the AdvancedMD Help File entitled: ICD-10 Claims Testing
- Prepare 5 to 10 current Medicare visits with dates of service ranging from Oct 1, 2014 to March 1, 2015. (These will used for your testing.)
All questions are welcome. Email the AdvancedMD ICD-10 Posse (ICD10Posse@advancedmd.com).