SEARCH LEARNING CENTER
Practice automation technology just got a whole lot sweeter.
We redefined the EHR category in 2010 with integrated physician-patient workflow, giving practices a unified way to manage patient data between clinical and billing systems with automatic data transfer.
For 2018 we’ve created a sweet new concept in EHR – a smart dashboard. The practice dashboard shows all your frequently-performed workflow elements in a single location for a remarkably convenient way to manage tasks with greater ease and speed.
It’s like having a personal clinical analyst compiling your workflow into a real-time snapshot of your outstanding tasks. You get a visual representation of action items to help you know what to do next and stay abreast of critical items. Everything has been designed for physician workflow and any task-based clinical provider.
Consolidated Schedule Snapshot
There’s an enhanced single-column schedule snapshot that gives you access to all your common tasks. You can capture charges, check patients in and out, mark a no-show and manage rooming.
Outstanding Task Donuts
Drill-down donuts are prioritized to your daily tasks. These visual, interactive graphs help you complete tasks faster with minimal clicks. They also display alerts for urgent issues – such as abnormal lab results – that can help physicians avoid critical oversights.
The majority of the screen’s real estate is devoted to helping you get tasks done quickly. As you select donuts – such as labs, refills or messages – items are prominently displayed and prioritized in a familiar “in-box” layout.
- Stay connected to the pulse of your practice by gauging work volume with prioritized to-do tasks.
- Complete tasks faster with minimal clicks so you can focus on what matters most.
- Alerts notify you of urgent issues such as abnormal lab results help you avoid critical oversights.
- Get a consolidated view of all the moving parts of your workflow wherever you happen to be.
- Visualize & drive actions on to-do items like never before.
- Prioritize outstanding items into actionable lists.
- Millions of transactions are compiled into easy-to-understand analytics.
- Access is controlled by role to help you manage what your staff is able to view.
A library of donuts helps prioritize how you manage tasks
- Refill requests
- Outstanding notes
- Docs & images
- Charge slips
- Online reputation
Request a personalized demo
Schedule a hassle-free demo of the new AdvancedMD EHR dashboard & receive a $10 Amazon gift card.
Topic: EMR/EHR | Content Type: Blog Articles