SEARCH LEARNING CENTER
Streamline Credit Card Billing to Create Faster Time to Revenue
The marketplace partnership between AdvancedMD and OpenEdge was created to allow the many practices that want to add the convenience of credit card payments, while maximizing the amount of money you receive and providing secure processing.
OpenEdge helps your practice streamline credit card billing processes, providing convenience to your patients and creating a faster time to revenue. Credit card payments are secure, integrated, encrypted and tokenized.
A common concern among practices is getting paid quicker for appointments. Your practice can now have a credit card processing tool to get paid quicker and reduce the number of hours your staff spends on billing issues. See how OpenEdge can help your practice:
- Increase staff efficiency & reduce paper by automatically processing patient balances
- Decrease declines with Decline Minimizer, the automated credit card information updating feature
- Become and stay PCI compliant
- Remain up-to-date with the latest integrated payment technologies: EMV, NFC & ACH
- Safeguard your patient’s credit card data by keeping it secure
As added benefit, not only does OpenEdge provide secure credit card payments, but it also stores patient credit card information in the secure OpenEdge data vault, not on the practice’s systems. The use of the credit card on file feature is especially helpful for collections and leverages the OpenEdge PCI Merchant Compliancy Program and a Merchant Breach Guarantee.
Additionally, AdvancedMD integrated payments is chip-and-pin compliant. Requirements in credit card processing can shift responsibilities to the merchant for authenticating payments. Practices that accept credit card payments with chip & pin enjoy a balanced integration directly into AdvancedPM, helping you demonstrate increased compliance within industry standards and reduce the risk of credit card fraud. Key benefits include:
- Chip & pin requirements give you the latest payment card security
- Integrated payment system automatically posts payments to your patient accounts
- Enables enhanced decline technologies
- Updates with new card information are automatic for expired or lost cards
- Access to mobile payments for Apple & Google Pay
OpenEdge Pre-recorded Webinar
For more details, view the recorded OpenEdge webinar: Collect Patient Balances Quickly.
Maximize the amount of money your practice receives and create faster time to revenue with OpenEdge integration on the AdvancedMD marketplace.
Topic: Patient Experience | Content Type: Blog Articles