SEARCH LEARNING CENTER
The EHR Payoff
When we looked at all the jobs you need to do, we recognized the need for workflow integration across all areas of your practice. Without connectivity the true value of EHR technology will never be achieved and your productivity will be greatly limited.
There’s no doubt that EHR technology has revolutionized how independent practices manage data. But there’s the complication of data overload and prioritization of knowing what to do next. The true EHR payoff is when the technology actually helps you know what to do next. That’s the genesis behind the all-new AdvancedEHR, a more connected and more unified experience than we’ve ever offered.
We feel that unification is what makes AdvancedMD different and better. Our new release gives you a fully integrated medical software platform that does everything a practice needs it to do.
This is phase one of a three-part release of AdvancedEHR. In this release we’ve added a comprehensive set of productivity and integration features:
- New dashboard replaces the legacy split view & features donut graphs with drilldown filters
- Review bin items let you click through to your patient charts
- AdvancedScheduling is now a single column & accessible from every page throughout your entire workflow & includes click-through-to-chart functionality
- Chart menu items mirror your familiar experience with AdvancedPM
- New menu & tab structure helps you access all your critical data in seconds & is fully integrated with all other products in the AdvancedMD suite
- New tab flow lets you open multiple patient charts within tabs, in the same browser window
All-new AdvancedEHR Dashboard with Donut Graphs & Drilldown Filters
The redesigned, reengineered AdvancedEHR gives healthcare professionals all the critical details about what to do next. The dashboard features donut graphs with drilldown filters. You can access all your unsigned chart items that are prioritized & flagged based on patient needs for the person performing the tasks. Notes, prescriptions, orders with results, scans and images, charge slips and messages are all better organized.
All-new AdvancedEHR Patient Chart
Having fast & accurate information helps providers provide the best care possible. The new AdvancedEHR offers a more standardized & intuitive format of data & the secure exchange of health information can improve health care quality & safety & reduce healthcare costs. We make health information available to authorized health care providers wherever & whenever a patient gets care, improving the coordination & continuity of care & promoting informed decision-making.
Topic: EMR/EHR | Content Type: Blog Articles