EHR Patient Portal | Self Service EHR Access
Give your patients a secure, convenient online portal to communicate, schedule appointments, request prescription refills, as well as make payments with a credit card.
AdvancedMD Patient Portal is integrated with our EHR and Practice Management (PM) modules to deliver a single, unified solution for efficiency and maximization of staff time and productivity. All that is required is a link from your practice's website, an Internet connection and authorization to access the Patient Portal.
ADP AdvancedMD EHR is ONC-ACTB 2011/2012 certified to support meaningful use. Our Patient Portal enables medical practices to improve relations with a variety of convenience features, facilitated by a private and secure online portal. With our Patient Portal your patients can privately and proactively:
- Request an appointment
- Send messages to and receive messages from your office
- Request prescription refills
- View account balances and make payments
- Access their medical records
All through a secure Internet connection that exceeds HIPAA security standards, our Patient Portal helps you create a single, unified solution for unparalleled, paperless-office efficiency and staff productivity.
No website? No problem. We can help.
Contact one of our preferred partners.
Medical Branding 801 285-5681
Medical Web Experts 866 932-9944
Web-based & Secure EHR Patient Portal for HIPAA Compliance Standards
AdvancedMD Patient Portal enables medical practices improve patient relations with a variety of convenience features, facilitated by a private and secure online portal. With the Patient Portal, your patients can privately and proactively access their medical records through a secure Internet connection that exceeds HIPAA security standards. The Patient Portal is fully integrated with the EHR and PM modules, creating a single, unified solution for unparalleled, paperless-office efficiency and staff productivity.
- Offer the convenience of an online EHR Patient Portal with control over patient content and their experience
- Save staff time & reduce administrative burdens
- Be advised of patient self-reported complaints prior to appointments
- Reduce phone calls & maximize front-desk efficiency
- Deliver care summaries & other information required by Meaningful Use
- Manage appointment requests without a phone call
- Engage the patient with their medical care & treatment
- 24-hour secure, online access to their entire health record from home, with the following abilities:
- View & update prescription renewals online
- Request appointments
- View a summary of the health visit
- View lab results
- Privately communicate messages with physicians & staff
- Review patient education resources
- Participate in personal health care management
- View family statements and pay medical bill with a credit card.
- Patient satisfaction is significantly increased as your patients feel they're getting better treatment from the physician & practice
- Patients have access to news & event updates & office notifications from anywhere they have internet connectivity
How the Online Patient Portal Works
- Physician practice must have a website with an active link to the login of their online patient portal.
- As a self-service feature, a patient can click the practice's patient portal link, log in securely and request an appointment.
- Through the same self-service process, a patient can send messages to the practice.
- Practices can send message alerts to patients notifying that a secure messages is available through the secure online portal login.
- Patients can receive continuity-of-care documents such as visit summaries from their doctor.
- Patients can receive lab results once reviewed from their doctor.
- All communications, documents and transmissions are securely maintained within the online patient portal system.