HealthRecon Connect provides technology-enabled revenue cycle management (RCM) solutions to US healthcare providers. Founded in 2016, the company leverages over 30 years of deep domain expertise, machine learning, AI, cutting-edge analytics, and automated workflows that help improve cash flow, patient outcomes, and peace of mind for their clients.
HealthRecon is headquartered in Southlake, TX with regional offices in Nashville, TN and Monroe, LA. It’s been a certified Great Workplace since 2018. Client verticals include 150+ laboratories, 35+ hospitals/ASCs, 250+ physicians, and 25+ imaging centers nationwide.
The HealthRecon Connect Difference
- Outcome based pricing models – you only pay for performance
- Use of robotic process automation (RPA) for improving efficiencies
- AI, machine learning, and other proprietary algorithm-based automation
- Cloud-based dashboard analytics for performance transparency
- Access to US-based certified clinical coders
- Payor discovery tools and automated workflows
- Quarterly independent coding audits and compliance best practices
- Short-pay pursuit
- Experience in handling credentialing across all 50 states including contract renegotiations
- A dedicated team of US-based account managers
- 24/7 global service operations
Automation Technology and Solutions
HealthRecon Connect has deployed extensive robotic process automation (RPA) and machine learning (ML) capabilities to replace repetitive, manual processes with automated workflows that drive improved client satisfaction. The use of RPA and ML makes it possible for HealthRecon Connect to better navigate the day-to-day payer reimbursement challenges and focus on optimizing the entire billing and collections process for their clients. The efficiency gains enabled through technology are shared with clients via increased revenue, improved cash-flow cycles, and competitive pricing.
Technology-Enabled RCM Solutions
- Eligibility and pre-authorization management
- Charge entry and submission
- Rejects management
- Payment and denial posting
- Denial analysis and management
- Insurance collections and appeals
- Patient billing
- Patient customer service calls
- A/R recovery services
Real-time Dashboard Analytics
- Cloud-based and HIPAA compliant
- Fully integrated
- Fully customizable
- Multiple views – rendering provider, referring provider, service type, etc.
- iPhone and iPad ready
- Many filters – payer, CPT, date range, etc.
- Export in one click to Excel, PDF, etc.
HealthRecon Connect is accredited with the SOC 1® Type 1 standard and is certified in ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems), ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security Management), and ISO 27701:2019 (Privacy Information Management Systems). In addition, HealthRecon earned the Seal of Compliance from the Compliancy Group, a recognized third-party HIPAA compliance verification standard for healthcare providers, vendors, and IT professionals. The Seal of Compliance verifies and validates that HealthRecon Connect satisfies the regulatory standards outlined in the HIPAA Privacy Rule, Security Rule, Breach Notification Rule, Omnibus Rule, and HITECH. HealthRecon Connect’s compliance advisory panel is headed by a full-time compliance officer attached to the US Department of Health and Human Services and Office of the Inspector General and includes board-certified oncology and cardiology specialists.
AdvancedMD & HealthRecon
Since 2016, AdvancedMD has been HealthRecon’s go-to choice for a unified practice management, EHR, billing, and business planning platform. The cloud-based software provides a seamless, paperless experience that is both user-friendly and highly effective.
For a no-obligation, complimentary benchmarking assessment and demo, fill out the request form above today.