Our upcoming 2021 Summer Release is part of our tri-annual major product release cycle. Our four-part phased rollout is scheduled to end by Tuesday, August 24.
The following capabilities, features, and enhancements are part of this release:
Practice Management & Reporting
- Patient Card Framework gives an easier and faster way to view patient-related information.
- System Settings streamline how AdvancedMD Pay and Provider Matching are managed.
- Care Team Card in our patient card framework makes it simple to manage different providers involved in a patient’s care.
- Referrals and Authorizations workflow reduces redundant actions and reflect users’ real-world processes.
- Scheduler Blocks and Hold Enhancements make it faster to create single and multiple blocks and holds directly from the scheduler.
- New Custom Claim Edits in our Claim Inspector process claims faster and reduce denials with additional scrubbing filters.
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics: New Data Points add flexibility when creating financial trending reports and dashboards for appointments, diagnosis codes, patients, and responsible parties.
- Report Center: Credit Card on File can be used weekly to generate a list of patients with upcoming appointments to identify whether the patient or responsible party has a credit card on file set up or saved.
- Report Center: The Practice Fusion Interface Worklist report identifies patients with patient-carrier discrepancies, duplicate patients, and other items needing reconciliation.
- Credit Card Processing unified within AdvancedMD workflow lets you accept all payment methods with less effort. (Extended beta.)
Electronic Health Records
- The 2021 E/M Coder is an additional tab on the visit note guiding providers through either time-based or medical decision making (MDM) options to suggest a service level code.
- The automated fax feature has been enhanced to give more control over when faxes are sent with an icon on the dashboard that indicates when a fax is successful or fails to send.
- Enhanced Template Library features several new specialty note, sub-note, and patient form templates.
- Notes API has been expanded with a new field called Additional Signers Identifier within the addehrnote and updateehrnote APIs.
- Scheduling filters match patients with providers between the office Scheduler and patient self-service scheduling.
- Patient Portal Multifactor Authentication is now required to access the patient portal to protect patients from unauthorized access to their health data.
View release documents in the Help Menu or on the practice management dashboard.