Mobile App Updates (Mobile)
We are excited to announce the following updates to our mobile and iPhone® apps:
- Improved image annotation in patient notes and in documents and images.
- Added confidential notes to the patient facesheet.
- Added confidential check box to lab results.
- Indicate confidential chart items in Patient Details and chart item lists.
- Added provider filter to the Schedule.
- Added ability to view group appointments.
- Added appointment status to Visiting Today.
- Updated Rx History Import screen to match EHR.
- Added ability to archive, rename, and update insurance card images from Add/Edit
Patient and Patient Details.
- Renamed Pharmacy Requests screen Rx Requests in the iPhone app.
We have updated the image annotation feature in patient notes with a new design and to
include new annotation options. We have also included the image annotation feature in
Documents and Images, so you can annotate images prior to uploading them.
New annotation options include:
- Revert to the template image. All annotations will be removed.
Note: Only images added to patient note templates can be reset.
- Redo the last action removed from the image.
You can now add confidential notes to the patient’s chart from the patient facesheet.
Tap Add Notes and then tap Confidential to add a confidential note to the patient’s record.
This field functions the same as it does in EHR.
Providers can restrict access to a patient note using the My Eyes Only check box. Only the
provider who selects the My Eyes Only check box can view the note for the patient. This gives an additional layer of security for confidential notes that need to remain completely
secure from all other users.
Note: The My Eyes Only check box is only available for providers.
Confidential Lab Results
You can now mark lab results Confidential, just as you can in EHR.
Confidential Chart Items
As a visual indicator, chart items marked Confidential are now highlighted yellow in Patient
Details and chart items lists.
You can now filter the schedule by provider. The default is All Providers.
You can now view group appointments for patients on the mobile app Schedule.
Tap the group appointment to open the appointment card, where you can open an associated
patient’s chart or update a patient’s status.
Appointment Status in Visiting Today
You can now update the appointment status from the Visiting Today section of the Patients
Tap the CheckIn icon to select the patient’s appointment status:
- Check in
- Check out
- No Show
Note: If the AdvancedRooming feature is enabled, rooming badges display in place of the Check In icon and appointment status information.
Import Medication History
We have updated the Rx History Import screen to include the Last Fill Date and
Diagnosis fields to match the information displayed in EHR.
Archive, Rename, Update Insurance Card Images
You can now archive, rename, and change insurance card images from Add/Edit Patient
and Patient Details.
iPhone Rx Request Screen
We have renamed the Pharmacy Requests screen to Rx Requests in the iPhone app.
Video Training Library (PM/Mobile)
The following videos have been updated:
- AdvancedMobileDoc™ Add & Edit Patient Data (4:30)
Updated to include the new Insurance Card photo feature.
- AdvancedMobileDoc™ Appointment Tools (5:30)
Updated to include the Group appointment view and the appointment status in
- Scheduling Workflow-Day of Patient Visit (6:23)
Updated with Group Appointments.