Custom Claim Fields Master File – Carrier Contract Fields
We have enhanced the Custom Claim Fields master file with a suite of carrier-level contract fields. This change allows you to now send carrier-specific contract information in the CN1 segment when needed. When populated with data, these new fields do not override the associated visit-level contract custom claim fields listed on the Extra Information screen. For example, the system will use data from the Contract Type field (Extra Information screen) even if there is data in the Carrier Contract Type field (Carrier Custom Claim Fields master file). The following custom fields have been added:
- Carrier Contract Type
- Carrier Contract Monetary Amount
- Carrier Contract Percent
- Carrier Contract Reference ID
- Carrier Contract Terms Discount %
- Carrier Contract Version Identifier
Video Training Library (PM/EHR/Mobile)
The following video has been added to the Video Training Library:
- AdvancedMD Mobile – ePrescribing and EPCSAdvancedMD Mobile gives providers the freedom to eprescribe prescriptions and controlled substances anywhere and at any time with ease on an iPhone or iPad. In this video we go over how to enter and eSend prescriptions, send a controlled substance, renewals, and discontinue a medication in AdvancedMD Mobile.
The following videos have been updated:
Includes 2020 requirements and reporting.
- EHR Charge Slips
Includes new EHR Patient Chart split view and Timeline view.
- EHR User Management
Includes new User and Role Setup screens. Name changed from EHR User Setup.
Includes new payment options in the Telemedicine module.