We have added the 2019 CMS Quality Payment Program MIPS Key Resources help file for educational purposes and to give you general information about CMS’s Quality Payment Program.
- You can now filter by Chart Number.
- Addition of Chart Number to error messages.
- Updating links and icons to only display on hover and refined wording
- Updated table headers to always display.
- Updated the Drilldown and Enhanced provider information on the Queue Report screen.
- Was updated to add a new merge field.
- Recall Due Date to Recall Reminder Templates.
- Online Scheduling is now called Online Intake/Scheduling.
Updated to reorder diagnosis process so now when charges that are included in a day/period close they are reordered. Further, when one or more charge amounts do not match, all charges after the first mismatched charge are voided and then reposted. Voided and reposted charges are displayed on the patients Patient Financial History.
Bulk Document Upload
Enhancements made. For Sign-off Items on Upload, you can now sign chart items when you upload them using Bulk Document Upload. If you have sign-off permissions, select the Sign-off Items on Upload check box to sign all items as you upload them.
You can now use the new Roll up Revenue Code on Paper custom claim field, to roll up paper claims for specific carriers. As part of this change, we have also renamed the roll up revenue code custom claim field for electronic claims.
Updated the Exclusions tab with the following:
- A Rebill button, a visit number submission indicator
- Enhancements to Carrier column which now displays the carrier associated with the exclusion.
We have improved performance for the report queuing in AdvancedCQM and we have improved the speed of payment processing time for ePayments.
- Updated to have a new field and added a new Recurring Appointments screen.
- Filter By Status has been renamed as Include Status to reflect that search results which will include records with assigned patient statuses.
- You can now make recurring group appointments in the Recurring Appointments screen.
Templates Library for EHR
- Family Practice and Pain Management specialty folders have been added.
In the Video Training Library
- Added the Mental Health Workflow training video.
- Updates have been made to the Scheduler Customization and Scheduler Workflow—Day of Patient Visit videos.
- Issue 14375 – Patients can no longer cancel appointments when the cancellation option is not selected in the Automated Messaging & Reminders master file. (PM)
- Issue 14286 – Users can now successfully use Date of Close period close method in the Period Close feature. (PM)
- Issue 13882 – In the Patient Kiosk, patient form templates no longer allow forms to be completed without all required fields being filled out. (Mobile)
For more information view the Release Guides in your software.