Relaymed services provide total data capture and 100% accuracy from device to EHR. Relaymed cloud-based software takes the data output from the connected device, looks up the corresponding patient demographics and open order in the EHR, and saves the result. This process is completed securely and in seconds. Because this is a cloud-based solution, you’ll be amazed how affordable it is.
- We provide seamless, automated workflow for optimal efficiency. Just run the test on the device, and the result is instantly available in the EHR.
- We eliminate manual data-transcription errors so every test result is always correct, allowing you to make the right decisions at the right time.
- Relaymed device-to-EHR service ensures no tests go unbilled. In contrast, reliance on paper printouts and manual data entry results in an estimated 20% of entries being missed.
- Relaymed makes it easy to meet an important Meaningful Use requirement, because all clinical lab-test results are incorporated as structured data, guaranteed.
- We capture not only test results but also quality control samples, enabling you to create reports on all device utilization in your network for full CLIA regulatory compliance.
- Security is the top priority. Relaymed is HIPAA-compliant and HITRUST-assured using the latest industry-standard security measures, providing peace of mind that your data is in safe hands.
- With minimal IT effort required, Relaymed was purposefully designed to be fast and straightforward for all physician practices to implement.
- We have a beautiful, intuitive interface makes the system easy to use, effortless, and immediately accessible for all.
Relaymed is the innovative company behind the world’s first SaaS point-of-care connectivity platform. Relaymed is a dynamic digital healthcare company launched from parent company Goodmark Medical (Orlando, FL). We build on the extensive experience and heritage of Goodmark Medical, empowering healthcare consumers and improving outcomes. We are passionate about innovative connectivity solutions and always creating the best possible user-friendly experience for physicians and staff.
Category: Practice Operations | Software Type: Standalone
Request More Info
Complete the form below to discuss this technology with an integration expert.