Learn more about AdvancedMD today.
Schedule a meeting with one of our AdvancedMD product experts to learn about the latest in healthcare technology.
Having trouble logging in?
- If you get an Invalid User Code/Password error, check to make sure your Account Code, Username, and Password are entered correctly, then try to login again.
- If you get the message again, simply click “Forgot your password?” to reset it. Make sure your Account Code, Username, and email are entered correctly, then click Submit.
- A temporary password will be emailed to you. Log in with your temporary password, and NueMD will prompt you to change it.
Enrolling a new provider?
- Make sure the new provider is credentialed with the payor.
- If you’re a new account, follow the eClaims Enrollment steps in your Go!Flow.
- If you’re an established account, please call Support. A representative will get the new provider’s details, and an EDI agent will call you to complete the process.
NueMD gives you the flexibility to use MacOS and Windows PC at your office. For details on the minimum requirements to run NueMD smoothly, see below.
|Operating System||Reference the current vendor supported software.
|RAM||2 GB required|
|Hard Drive||250 MB Free|
|Video||Video card must support 1024 x 768 resolution. (Recommended: 1366 x 768 (16.9))|
|Printer||Java recognized print drivers (Recommended: WIA drivers for PCs)|
|Network||For Internet connectivity use the following as a guide: https://www.fcc.gov/research-reports/guides/household-broadband-guide|
|Software||Latest version of Java 8 SE 8u202
PDF viewer – https://get.adobe.com/reader/
|Imaging||WIA-Compatible scanners. webcams and digital cameras.
Label Printer (Optional) Recommended:Dymo LabelWriter 450 or 450 Turbo (www.dymo.com)