Our MissionTo obtain for our physicians the full financial reimbursement to which they are legally entitled for services provided to their patients, while maintaining the highest level of integrity, compliance, and ethics.
We are a medical billing company with over 30+ years of knowledge to help navigate the increasingly difficult challenges of collecting insurance and sometimes patient payments. When you choose a billing company, you want to feel secure that your medical claims are being processed in a professional and consistent manner. Make your practice more efficient. Increase your cash flow. Reduce your overhead. Let us handle the complex insurance claims process. At Advanced Billing and Consulting, claims and collections are our only focus so you can focus on your patients. Time-consuming paperwork, ever-changing procedures and lengthy phone calls are all distractions your office does not need.
Find a solution, not just an answer.
Our Wide Range of Services
- Medical Billing/ Coding/ Receivable: Entering of all patient demographics, charge entry, claims submissions filed electronically to insurance companies, submittal of secondary and tertiary insurance claims, submittal of some commercial claims filed on CMS FORM 1500 (02-12), claims rejection follow-up, accounts receivable follow-up, payment posting, and remittance auditing.
- Patient Statement Billing & Collections: Monthly statements mailed to patients with outstanding balances.
- A/R Clean-Up: Actively work aging reports to determine collectable outstanding revenue. Advise practice ways to correct common errors. Communicate with insurance companies to track denials and create appeals to get claims paid in a reasonable amount of time.
- Financial Reports: End-of-Month reports provided to physician or as requested showing account receivables.
- Contract Allowables: Insurance allowables provided to front office for proper collections of deductibles and co-insurance.
- Surgery: Prior Authorizations, Pre-Determinations, Verification, and patient collections prior to Outpatient surgery.
AdvancedMD and Advanced Billing & Consulting
Advanced Billing has been an AdvancedMD partner since 2018