Agnite Health specializes in providing billing services to ophthalmology practices. The company boasts 5-star Google reviews from ophthalmologists and practice administrators. The Agnite team has over 100 years in ophthalmology billing experience. There is nothing in the billing world that Agnite has not seen or cannot solve.
Geographic markets & specialties served
Agnite Health serves all geographic markets. No matter where you are in the United States, Agnite Health is equipped to help you.
Why should your practice use the Agnite Health billing service company for outsourced billing?
Agnite Health allows your ophthalmology practice to focus on patients. Agnite performs all the billing labor and manages related overhead costs. Agnite offers a seamless extension of your practice with its 9-stage process:
- Pre-verification: Verify primary and secondary coverage details (done within AdvancedMD)
- Charge Posting: Post within 24 hours of receipt
- Claim Submission: Submit within 24 hours and with a 99+% clean claim acceptance rate
- Claim Rejections: Correct and submit within 24 hours
- Denial Management: Work denied claims within 24-48 hours
- Payment Process and Posting: Post all payments within 24-48 hours of receipt
- Patient and Insurance AR Follow-up: Monthly review all outstanding insurance claims 45 days and older
- Reports: Help provide clarity and visibility to your billing performance
- Audits: Every claim is audited and released by a billing manager
Why Agnite Health supports clients on AdvancedMD
When it comes to having an ophthalmology practice that’s efficient, all pieces of the puzzle must work together. With a tool like AdvancedMD, it’s possible. All roles from billing to scheduling work seamlessly together. Services include medical billing services, consulting, analytics, and integrations such as HIE, API, HL7, etc.
All customers receive AdvancedMD practice management for free.
Learn more about Agnite Health.
Complete the form to get a free practice assessment.