American Exchange works as an extension of your front desk, providing full-service solutions or individual reimbursement services to maximize revenue for public health and private providers throughout the US. Our expert team understands the day-to-day activities associated with delivering patient care, and can make recommendations to improve your scheduling, appointment duration, and other issues negatively impacting your bottom line.
We approach RCM in a consultative manner, by first looking at what you are doing to identify where we can help. Then we present the options to best address your needs. We will:
- Constantly communicate to keep you informed
- Identify challenges
- Educate your staff on industry changes
- Implement best practices to streamline processes and increase revenue
- Provide an aggressive denials management strategy to stop preventable revenue loss and accelerate time to reimbursement
AAPC-certified coders, RCM experts, and AAPC-certified Professional Compliance Officers provide the following services across all payers, settings, provider types, and specialty programs like Title X using AdvancedMD’s state of the art software:
- Insurance Verification and Discovery
- Denials Management
- Accounts Receivable Management, including collections
- Financial Performance Monitoring
- Process Improvement Consultation and Implementation
- We achieved a 73% increase in revenue in one year when we replaced a client’s vendor. Collections continue to increase year-over-year due to our implementation of best-practice processes, including submitting claims correctly the first time.
- We cleared a backlog of 40,000 unbilled claims in 4 months, collecting more than $1.4 million for a large public health department.