We’ve seen the past, now let us take you into the future. Inga Ellzey Billing Companies (IEBC) is the leading expert billing service group in dermatology-specific revenue cycle management. From analysis to implementation, IEBC can help improve the efficiency of your entire billing process all while surpassing industry standards. IEBC navigates the constantly changing reimbursement environment with a comprehensive understanding of dermatology billing and the best practice approaches to maintaining and increasing your practice’s revenue.
Key Services Offered
- Claims processing
- Payment posting
- Denial management
- Bottom-line reporting
IEBC focuses on upholding the highest collection ratio in the country. As your practice partner, the IEBC team ensures your claims are processed efficiently and paid quicker. IEBC works with your practice to provide clear and concise reporting, so you’ll know exactly where your money is at all times. This dedicated team acts as an extension of your practice; the hands-on approach will enable you to get back to what really matters, your patients.
Benefits of using the Inga Ellzey Billing Companies
- Quicker turnaround for getting the claims paid. Each department has a maximum time frame of 72 hours to perform their duties, although most work is done in real time.
- Your dedicated A/R department representative works your entire A/R from A-Z. IEBC optimal results are unmatched. The company collects claims in an average between 23-27 days from the date of service. Performance is based on your carrier mix and your staff’s ability to give correct and timely information. Teamwork is the magic ingredient.
- CPT and ICD-10 coding expertise and understanding modifiers and medical necessity criteria play a vital role in getting the claims paid.
- IEBC collects between 97-99% of all CPT codes billed. IEBC is not in the business of writing off CPT codes…so every charge is worked. After all, that’s why you’d hire IEBC, isn’t it?
- No worries about recruiting, training, supervision, etc. This reduces liability which in turn reduces embezzlement opportunities
- Bottom-line Reports: the only way to ascertain the strength and power of your billing team is to look at the monthly reports. IEBC offers monthly reports that give you the bottom line of how your practice is doing. At a glance, the one-page summaries allow you to easily determine the productivity of each provider (e.g., gross charges, adjustments, net receipts, status of A/R revenues outstanding, adjustment ratios, and percentage of claims over 90 days).
Inga Ellzey Billing Companies and the AdvancedMD Practice Management System
AdvancedMD is responsive to the specific needs if IEBC and is always open to developing reports and software capabilities to meet the requests of clients. AdvancedMD is consistently updated and has proven reliable for many years of use.
Complete the form to the right to get additional information on the Inga Ellzey Billing Companies.