Global delivery, technology, and automation to help you do more with your revenue cycle
Founded by medical billers, coders, and healthcare subject matter experts, Medical Billing Wholesalers (MBW) strives to be the most agile healthcare services company globally in all that it does. Their robust delivery model combines the knowledge of their people with market-leading technologies to deliver great revenue cycle outcomes to their customers. MBW helps clients:
- Lower costs to process and collect
- Reduce overhead such as facilities and technology infrastructure
- Improve process performance (billing and coding accuracy, claim acceptance rates, days in A/R, collections totals, and revenue leakage)
- Improve compliance and mitigate audit risk
Over the years, MBW has developed competence across multiple specialties while building an array of technology solutions in support of client operations. Their tech-enabled automation facilitates revenue cycle processes and solves complex revenue cycle business problems to improve efficiency reduce client costs-to-collect. These technologies include robotic process automation, workflow automation, enablement for people management and performance improvement, and analytical tools focused on collections metrics and KPIs.
Key Services Offered
- Eligibility & Benefits Verification and Prior Authorization Services
- Patient Demographics Entry
- Provider Credentialing And Enrollment
- Medical Coding Services
- Charge Entry
- Claims Submission- Work Edits And Rejection
- Payment Posting Services
- Healthcare Accounts Receivable Management
- Denial Management Services
- Coding Denial Management Services
- Credit Balance Services
- Patient Statement Services
Expertise is the Difference
With over 10 years of experience, the team’s familiarity working your revenue cycle processes with practice management and EHR features and functionalities is key to reimbursement improvement success. Whether it is the ability to pinpoint claim errors or run parametric reports on collections data, their comprehensive knowledge enables the team to focus on improving results.
The critical first step in launching successful RPA solutions is understanding the process volumes and the manual effort involved. MBW’s workflow systems help clients coordinate processes, implement process coordination seamlessly. With the correct understanding of volumes and process-specific nuances, MBW can create an automation plan and develop sustainable automation solutions.
With a structured process for transitioning and transforming the revenue cycle, MBW provides clients with:
- Understanding of different specialties and revenue cycle platforms
- The stamp of information security with ISO 27001 certification
- Coders certified by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) or The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Team of denial management experts who also understand medical coding
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid state plans, commercial payers, managed care, federal programs, and billing rules
Who We Serve
When you work with MBW, you join over 50 clients seeking to achieve financial success through their revenue cycle. MBW clients include medical billing companies, hospital billing service providers, physician practices, healthcare systems, focused physician credentialing companies, medical coding companies, RCM software providers, and healthcare automation services providers.
AdvancedMD is one of the most comprehensive RCM and EHR software providers on the cloud. The software’s ease of navigation and their competitive rates make it the #1 choice for MBW’s customers. In addition, AdvancedMD provides rich dashboards that present revenue cycle KPIs in an easy-to-read manner in order to efficiently drive client outcomes.