At Medloop, we understand that whether you have your billing done in-house or outsourced, challenges arise. Denied claims can easily get overlooked when the biller is out sick, or busy with a myriad of other tasks. If outsourced, do you know if the important details are being paid attention to? Are the billers properly coding for accurate reimbursements? Medloop takes these considerations very seriously and delivers a difference that pays.
- Medical Coding / Billing
- Claims /Follow-up
- Denials, Rejections and Appeals
- Reports, Practice Analysis
- Clean Out Old Billing A/R
- Consulting/ Networking
- Multiple specialty billing
- 150 + provider clients
- 3 NY/NJ offices
- 85 billers and coders
THE MEDLOOP DIFFERENCE THAT PAYS
- Excellent communication, advice on coding, credentialing, authorization/eligibility verification for all patients, workman’s comp, no-fault, A/R, out-of-network and have increased reimbursements for all physicians though efficient billing and collections.
- Smooth “Onboarding & Implementation” process. Medloop’s Senior Billers review all the information from your account, ensure that claims are scrubbed down and reviewed so that not just your claims are understood, but also your front office, doctors, and patients. We work to build a great relationship for the long-term.
- Meets and exceeds expectations
- Specializes in negotiations with insurance companies for higher reimbursements.
- Aggregate collection rate of 97% of all claims submitted – via a twofold approach:
- Clear Communication and working with your front office. This reduces the friction around getting Claims submitted, as well as allows a quick turnaround if there are other questions that come up.
- Consistently works with insurance companies to make sure that every possible dollar is collected. Bills are not just submitted with a hope for the best – but are constantly following up on claims and denials – because that is money that you worked for, and Medloop works for it too.
It would be a lot easier to ignore claims, but easy isn’t right – and Medloop’s focus on what is right. In addition to this, Medloop studies previous claims to identify how to get the maximum amount from the insurance companies with each and every procedure. This constant communication keeps doctors and staff entirely in the loop, so you can see exactly how your claims are doing. References available.
About AdvancedMD and Medloop
AdvancedMD is Medloop’s partner of choice as the providers use AdvancedMD EHR and EMR systems. The EHR software of AdvancedMD is a great component to Medloop’s successful billing model. The advanced automations and integrations provide high level accuracy thereby minimizing errors. A resulting high level of reimbursement is what Medloop aims for and achieves with AdvancedMD.