PractiSource is a nationwide full-service medical billing and revenue cycle management (RCM) firm dedicated to maximizing clients’ revenue with the highest levels of customer service and support. The PractiSource AgilityMD service offerings are designed to not only improve revenue for medical practices and laboratories but are designed to do so in a manner that makes practicing medicine easier and more efficient for medical providers and medical office staff.
Experience matters when it comes to financial performance.
When it comes to improving financial outcomes using the AdvancedMD software suite, no one has more experience than the folks at PractiSource. Its history with AdvancedMD goes all the way back to 2001 (that’s before AdvancedMD was even known as AdvancedMD!). Many company executives, managers and reimbursement specialists have been AdvancedMD employees. In fact, members of the company’s senior management team have served on the AdvancedMD billing service advisory board as well as the AdvancedMD executive team.
PractiSource uses a no-pressure approach in working with potential clients and offers a free consultative analysis to determine if its services are a good match for prospective practices and laboratories.
PractiSource’s AgilityMD services are personalized and generally include the following:
- Complete implementation and setup of billing processes, systems, procedures and controls
- Demographic, insurance and charge entry with multiple options including electronic charge capture, EHR integration or paper
- Electronic claims submission
- Generation and mailing any non-electronic insurance claims
- Patient billing (including statements and pre-collection letters)
- Patient call center
- Resolution of patient and insurance payer billing inquiries
- Aggressive follow-up of unpaid claims (includes denial management, researching claim history, appeals, insurance correspondence, etc.)
- Refund processing
- Financial practice management reporting
- Advanced data analytics
Selecting a billing and RCM partner can be a daunting task. Let PractiSource give guidance.
Many billing companies make bold, sweeping statements about services which may not be applicable to all medical practices and laboratories. A system or service that may be a good fit for one clinic may not be right for another. In contrast, PractiSource works with clients to create a custom-tailored solution designed around the individual needs and preferences of the medical practice or laboratory.
Here are some other reasons you may want to consider PracitSource’s AgilityMD services:
- Most members of management have over 20 years’ experience as do many of our reimbursement specialists.
- 100% U.S.-based operations with nationwide service for most medical specialties
- Small-team approach. Clients have access to all company resources, while gaining extremely high levels of dedicated customer service.
- Financial stability. PractiSource is a privately-held, profitable and growing company. It does not answer to investors – it answers to clients.
- Custom-tailored solutions. Each medical practice or laboratory is provided personalized service offerings to ensure efficient workflows and maximized revenues.
- Unique, aggressive insurance follow-up protocols. Powerful collection tools help hold payers accountable and keep money that belongs to the medical practice from falling through the cracks.
- Caring patient financial call center. PractiSource has built a compassionate and competent team to assist patients with bills and questions.
- Regular meetings with billing team members. PractiSource reviews processes and practice financials for continual improvement.
PractiSource serves all specialties listed:
- Allergy & Immunology
- Bariatrics & Weight Management
- Behavioral & Mental Health
- Dermatology & Cosmetic
- Family Practice
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Internal Medicine
- Laboratory & Pathology
- Oncology & Hematology
- Ophthalmology & Retina
- Orthopedics & Podiatry
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine
- Physical Therapy, Chiro & Rehab
- Plastic Surgery
- Spine & Thoracic
- Urgent Care
PractiSource offers a free consultative analysis for interested medical practices and laboratories.
Get a billing and accounts receivable review in addition to a workflow analysis. Current use of the AdvancedMD system is not a prerequisite.