Blueprint helps your practice deliver high-quality evidence-based care and save time on clinical documentation.
Blueprint gathers a wide range of data (assessments, worksheets, exercise, sleep, etc.) from patients between sessions and generates a summary report for clinicians to quickly get up to speed on patient progress at the start of a session. After a session is over, Blueprint generates a pre-populated clinical note based on everything that has happened on the platform, which can be used to save time on documentation.
Thousands of clinicians at leading mental health organizations use Blueprint to help deliver measurement-based care. With Blueprint:
- Patients are more connected and confident through the ups and downs of treatment.
- Clinicians get objective signals when care isn’t working and receive in-session guidance and support to help provide the right treatments at the right time.
- Practices can better position their business to payors and prospective patients by leveraging aggregate outcomes data.
We offer a broad range of features to meet the needs of mental health practices of all different shapes and sizes:
Access to over 250 screeners, symptom rating scales, and outcome measures that can be automatically assigned, administered, scored, and charted. Assessments can be delivered to patients remotely between sessions via SMS/Email/App or in-person via a Kiosk.
Clinicians can assign worksheets (e.g. CBT Thought Record, DBT Diary Card, etc.) to patients as homework to help keep them connected to care and work on therapeutic skills between sessions.
Guided walkthroughs of evidence-based interventions surface relevant literature and best practices to clinicians during key moments of care. Interventions can be recommended based on key events in a patient’s journey (e.g. if they endorse suicidal ideation on a PHQ-9, Blueprint can surface specific guided interventions to a clinician at the next appointment).
Accumulate a large outcomes dataset to better position your business to payors, utilize data to aid clinical training and supervision, and earn additional reimbursement via assessment-based CPT codes.
With an AdvancedMD integration, Blueprint fits into your existing workflows and systems seamlessly:
- Automatically enroll patients on Blueprint when they are created in AdvancedMD
- Set up rules to auto-assign specific assessments based on age and diagnosis
- Review Blueprint assessment results from within a patient’s existing chart
- One-click to view Blueprint results interactively via the Blueprint portal
Measurement-based care is an evidence-based practice that improves outcomes and reduces the cost of care.
- More engaged patients: Patients have better tools to track progress and stay connected between sessions. Blueprint can reduce no-shows and cancellations by up to 25%, saving your practice thousands of dollars per clinician per year.
- More informed clinicians: Clinicians get better signaling on how a patient is progressing and can use this feedback in treatment planning to make more informed decisions. Measurement-based care can empower clinicians to do the best work of their careers.
- Better clinical programming: Leverage data across your organization to better manage clinical services and monitor care quality at the supervisor and leadership level.
Blueprint has infused clinical expertise with world-class design to make it uniquely able to successfully implement measurement-based care at your practice or organization.