Interoperability between your systems is as important as your billing, EHR and lab systems. You need a secure HIPAA compliant and highly redundant Interoperability service in AWS to ensure 24/7 availability of data.
Falkondata Integration and Interoperability as a Service simplifies flow of data between different systems by building, managing, maintaining and monitoring interfaces for medical practices and billing services. Falkondata connects specialty EHRs and lab systems to AdvancedMD practice management.
In addition to interoperability, Falkondata provides batch charge upload, document management, customized data warehousing and reporting for your unique needs.
Falkondata provides turnkey solutions for the following interoperability needs through integrations with AdvancedMD:
- ADT (patient demographics)
- SIU (appointments)
- DFT (charges from 3rd-party systems to AdvancedMD)
- Documents (documents can be uploaded to practice management and EHR)
- Data Export – CCDA, notes and documents from AdvancedMD
- Batch export or import of charges, notes and other type of documents
- Data warehousing and reporting for labs and billing services
For more information, provide your contact information or visit Falkondata.com.