Mirah is a powerful platform to support patient-centered, data-driven care using measurement-based care.
Measurement-based care is an evidence-based practice involving the routine collection of patient-reported measures to monitor treatment progress and guide clinical decision-making.
With Mirah, patients use an intuitive web-based platform to take validated assessments by phone, desktop, or tablet between visits. Providers then use that data to inform treatment plans and enhance clinical decision-making.
Use of Mirah improves patient engagement by strengthening therapeutic alliance. Patients feel heard. Treatment and goals can be adjusted to reflect what matters most to them, improving treatment adherence and reducing no-shows and drop-outs.
Use of Mirah improves the provider experience by structuring treatment, providing clinical decision support, and reducing administrative burden. Select from Mirah’s robust library of 400+ measures to customize assessment on the individual patient level or auto-assign measurement protocols to clinical units. Once assigned, assessment delivery is automated based on set frequency and the patient’s appointment schedule. Focus on patients, not paperwork.
Fully integrated with AdvancedMD, you can now continue using your EHR while adding on the power of Mirah’s measurement solution, extensive library of assessments, and detailed analytics capabilities.
Mirah is more than a technology solution. Mirah’s team of clinical experts offer training and guidance to enable effective, sustainable implementation of measurement-based care and drive lasting organizational change.
- Comprehensive library of 400+ clinically validated measures, covering a wide variety of diagnoses and conditions to inform clinical care pathways
- Assessment Selection – select personalized measures on the individual level, or auto-assign measurement protocols to clinical units
- Support for in-person or telehealth visits – easy-to-use web interface works on any device, anywhere
- Risk stratification – get a snapshot of the current severity and mix of your patients, at any level of the organization
- World-class clinical report – quickly gain insights with actionable data to inform clinical decision-making
- Longitudinal outcomes analysis – track individual patients of cohorts from intake to discharge on any measure
Why providers love using Mirah:
- Improve outcomes – including success such as 120% increase in remission from depression and 45% improvement in reduction of HbA1c
- Reduce no-show rate – sending Mirah assessments the day before the session reminds patients of their appointments and keeps them better engaged and invested in their own care
- Unlock additional revenue – up to 25% additional revenues acquired via CPT reimbursement
- Support with deep clinical expertise – ensure MBC is sustainable with guidance by a clinical support team with decades of experience driving organizational change
- Provides the outcomes and usage data to demonstrate value to payers – easily showcase the impact of your practice on payer’s members. By demonstrating access to quality behavioral health care and proven care outcomes, highlight the value you bring and use to justify better negotiated rates.
The integration between Mirah and AdvancedMD streamlines clinical workflows and minimizes administrative overhead:
- Synchronize patient demographic, clinician, and scheduling information so there’s never a need for dual creation or maintenance of data between systems
- Configure automatic assessment delivery based on appointment scheduling
- Access the Mirah clinical feedback report directly from AdvancedMD for on-the-spot assessment results