The healthcare industry is plagued by inefficiencies, high costs, and outdated business practices. While other areas of healthcare technology have advanced, credentials management has remained stagnant. These inefficiencies result in billions of dollars in losses for healthcare systems and a lot of chaos for everyone involved. That’s why a group of doctors teamed up with tech experts in the Bay Area to do something about it.
Modio Health was founded in 2014 to provide solutions that help healthcare organizations (HCOs) be more efficient and allow providers to spend less time on bureaucracy and more time on patient care.
OneView is a simple, cost-effective solution that streamlines hospital operations and practice management without any unnecessary extras. It allows hospital administrators, credentialing departments, group practices, and individual providers to share and access provider records through a cloud-based platform, significantly reducing credentialing times and administrative effort. With OneView, hospitals and practices will easily monitor provider compliance and receive alerts for issues that could disrupt medical care.
- Pre-Populated Forms and Contracts: Send pre-populated documents for providers to electronically sign anytime. Benefits of custom form mapping include a substantial time savings filling out forms and elimination of transcription errors that can delay applications.
- Compliance Alerts: Utilize the power of Modio’s technology to ensure your providers stay compliant with state and federal licensing bodies. Your dashboard will show who is in or out of compliance with the ABMS, DEA, and state licensure boards.
- Email Notifications: Quickly send custom email notifications to your team of providers and managers directly from the platform with the click of a button.
- Provider Profiles: Modio’s approach to provider profile management ensures that all needed documentation and information is kept on the platform.
- Document Storage: Securely store any document type for each provider and access files from anywhere. Set permissions to control who is able to download or view specific documents.
- Workflow Tracking: Customizable tracking for payer specific processes, claim denials, application management, EFT & ERA, CAQH profile creation, and resolution events, etc.
- Payor Management: Create, store, and track master healthcare payor lists for any healthcare organization.
- Automated Monthly OIG Federal Exclusion reporting on all providers to support your client’s compliance policies.
The Modio Difference
- Secure Cloud-based, real-time platform: Never worry about on-site implementations, outdated software, or losing any documents.
- Remote Onboarding: Get your team up and running without ever having to enter the office with streamlined communication between your teams.
- Virtual Implementations: Seamless migration from your previous software. No on-site visits means you’re up and running right away.
- Rapid Data Exchange: Ditch the spreadsheet, and effortlessly organize your documents in the cloud to view the same credentialing information team-wide. Digitize crucial credential information just once and access it anytime, anywhere, and with the ability to send to any other organization.
- Free Virtual Trainings: Stay up to date on new product enhancements, get tips and tricks for better credentialing practices and become a OneView® expert with biweekly trainings.
View the 2022 KLAS Credentialing Report for Modio.