The Coding Network
Providing accurate, experienced, single-specialty coding services to the healthcare industry.
As coding is an integral and cognitive part of the reimbursement process, The Coding Network helps practices optimize revenue and minimize compliance risk. The Coding Network was founded in 1995 with the sole purpose of providing accurate, experienced, single-specialty coding services to the healthcare industry. As coding is an integral and cognitive part of the reimbursement process, our goal is to help our clients optimize their revenue and minimize their compliance risk.
We offer four primary services spanning 55 different specialties and sub-specialties
- Remote coding
- Coding compliance audits
- Documentation training
Working with The Coding Network gives your access to our group of coding experts. We go to great lengths to ensure that we have the best coders on the market. Before a coder can work for The Coding Network they must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of three years single-specialty coding experience
- Our auditors have a minimum of 5 years single-specialty experience
- Certification from one of the industry’s leading credentialing organizations (AHIMA, AAPC, RBMA, ACMCS)
- Live and work in the U.S.
- Must pass one of our specialty-specific entrance exams with a score of 90% or better (Note: more than 50% of the experienced, certified coders who take our exam do not pass.)
Most practices must rely on regional labor markets to fill coding positions. We draw from a national labor pool, which allows us to find the very best coders, no matter where they live. We charge per encounter or operation basis, with no minimums, requirements, subscriptions, or retainers.
Category: Billing & Coding | Software Type: Medical Billing
Request More Info
Complete the form below to discuss this technology with an integration expert.