HIPAA is the law of the land and your patients have the right to expect that you will maintain their data in a secure manner.
HIPAA is much more than security of patient information it also requires that you maintain the integrity and availability of patient information. It is important to realize that HIPAA is much more than what is offered in AdvancedMD EHR system. It includes any data in digital X-Ray systems and other computerized diagnostic systems as well as patient data that may be stored in any manner by your practice.
TLD Systems provides you with tools you need to be compliant with the HIPAA privacy and security rules. You are able to generate the following vital documents:
- HIPAA security manual
- HIPAA privacy manual
- Business associate agreements
- Notice of privacy practices
- HIPAA risk mediation plan
TLD Systems understands all of the nuances of the HIPAA regulations and helps your practice to identify all points of risk and develop a risk mitigation plan that properly addresses how your office works.
TLD Systems HIPAA Compliance Solutions through AdvancedMD provides valuable outcomes
- Satisfies the requirement for HIPAA compliance that is part of the advancing care information portion of MIPS
- Satisfies the federal rules that require that your office to perform an annual review of your HIPAA security risk mitigation plan
- Provides you with all of the forms you will need to document HIPAA compliance in your practice
- Provides you and your staff with regular web-based education on HIPAA compliance (also a requirement of the HIPAA regulations).
Learn more about HIPAA compliance from TLD Systems: