Weave software and VoIP phone system make it easier for front office staff to do their job, build stronger relationships with patients and help grow the practice. Weave works seamlessly with AdvancedPM, pulling the calling patient’s relevant data when the phone rings and making it available on front office computer screens through instant prompts on a simple, intuitive app-like screen.
When the phone rings, you’ll never have to ask who is calling or put the patient on hold to find the information to help them. With Weave, it all pops onto your computer screen faster than the phone can be answered. Being able to call the patient by name and serve them instantly makes for a better experience for the patient, the staff and the relationship that is built.
When the phone rings, one click gives front office staff ‘tasks’ to accomplish on that call. These tasks could include making sure the next appointment is set, that if the patient or family member missed an appointment it is reschedule, any outstanding balances and more. Weave helps keeps your chairs full, your front office happy and your practice healthy.
Healthy relationships come from good communication. Weave provides person-to-person texting, similar to texting on a smartphone, right from the computer desktop or the smartphone app. We believe communication, even when you send it to large groups of patients, should be personal. Weave makes this possible with tasks like appointment reminders, recare/recall and more. Your patients will always know it’s coming from a person not a computer and they can respond just like they normally would. A good patient experience, when communicating, makes for healthy patient relationships and a better outcome for your practice.
- Caller ID. Instantly have the patient information about the caller and their family on the computer screen (pulled instantly from AdvancedPM). Save time and increase patient loyalty. No need to ask how to spell a patient name again. Contextual data = information where you need it, when you need it.
- Call Tasks. See appointment schedules and reminders as well as overdue balances and overdue appointments to generate more revenue and make the job of the office staff easier and more efficient.
- Texting. Conveniently carry on texting conversations with a patient from the desktop. Where texting is the preferred method of communication, office staff can text real-time from the desktop rather than from a smartphone. This improves patient relationships because the patient will know they are communicating with a person to solve their needs, not just a computer trying to get them to confirm an appointment.
- Email. Where email is the preferred method of contact, staff can quickly email patients with the click of a button and crafting an email directly from their preferred email application.
- Reminders. Always contact patients at the appropriate time. Also, reminds the office staff when and why to do follow-up contacts with a patient.
- Notes. A record of who spoke to a patient and what was spoken about the last time the practice spoke with them.
- Speed Dial. Never lookup and dial a number again. Easily place an outbound call by clicking on the patients phone number in the Weave app. Immediately have access to all the pertinent account info – all in one step.
- Appointment Reminder. Communicate to patients of their next appointment. Staff preset text messages for all the appointment for a day, week or month. Set them and forget them. Reminders go out when they should via the two-way texting feature
- Call Recording. Have peace-of-mind that there’s a record of what is said to a patient and sometimes more importantly, what wasn’t said.
- AdvancedMD Sync. Instant access to patient business records from AdvancedPM and communication applications in one place. That means less time spent finding records and a better, faster experience for the patient and staff.