7 Costly Mistakes in Selecting Medical Office Software
Regardless of practice size or specialty, a typical medical office software buyer claims three common needs for their staff: easy to use, easy to learn and easy to scale. Now that patient engagement is becoming more and more mainstream, the same needs apply to self-service software and apps for patients.
Inside this eGuide you’ll find seven deadly mistakes that clinics frequently make in their software selection and we give tips for avoiding each one. You’ll learn how to mitigate risks within the four roles of your practice: clinical/EHR, business/office workflow/scheduling, claims and billing, and patient interface. It’s one of our longer eBooks and you should find at least a couple solid ideas and strategies you can use immediately to help improve your practice operations. Here are a few points of what you’ll find inside:
- Best-in-class point solutions vs native all-in-one systems
- The role of the patient in a medical office technology stack
- Reporting and analytics with a 360-degree view
- Workflow efficiencies vs workflow bottlenecks
- Evaluating technologies for growth and expansion