Our upcoming Fall 2020 Release is part of our tri-annual major product release cycle. Our phased rollout starts October 29 and ends November 19.
AdvancedMD is a customer, market and product-led company, which means we are constantly collecting feedback from our users and community to ensure our offerings are aligned with your expectations and market demand. For this release and throughout all of 2020 we have invested millions of R&D dollars to make significant improvements to the user experience and infrastructure of our desktop and mobile applications.
We don’t simply view these continual improvements as nice-to-haves—as users like you expect regular upgrades to your experience to ensure staff productivity is as high as possible in a highly stable environment. It’s our goal in this release to deliver significant improvements across all areas of your clinical, financial and patient workflow.
The following capabilities, features, and enhancements are part of this release:
- ERA Auto Processing in Automation Center
- Referral Worklist (Available late 2020)
- Capture and Store Previous Patient Name & Address
- New Payment (Check) Search
- AdvancedInsight Data Points (Available late 2020)
- Associate Financial Class with each Carrier Master File
Electronic Health Records
- Integrated Narrative & Word Merge Tab
- Upgrade Review Bin to New EHR Dashboard
- Upgrade ePrescribing to SCRIPT Version 2017071 (Available late 2020)
- Mobile Group Appointment Schedule/Note from Mobile
- Intake Forms can be Sent without Scheduled Appointment
- Online Scheduling 2.0 (Beta testing opportunities available)
- Download the live training session recorded on Tuesday, Oct 13.
- Watch the release video.
- Download features & details flyer.
- Release Notes can be found in the Help Files.