Hub | AdvancedMD
Get Live Chat Request a Callback Get live demo

Access is simple & intuitive.

Designed as a self-service customer portal, Hub lets you learn and grow, get insightful help and support, discuss AdvancedMD products, post feedback, suggest new ideas, and talk with peers about your practice and workflow.

Enjoy a community that includes industry experts, technology partners and other interested people. It’s our way of creating a place where folks have a forum to connect with each other and bond over a common subject – private practice healthcare administration.

Hub is an all-in-one management platform that brings together training, communications, feedback and support into one consolidated ecosystem. Each area of Hub enables you to have better control and management of your AdvancedMD experience.

Single sign-on (SSO) lets you automatically access Hub within AdvancedMD software with a single click.

Hub is an all-in-one management platform that brings together training, communications, feedback and support into one consolidated ecosystem. Each area of Hub enables you to have better control and management of your AdvancedMD experience.

Case Management

Gain all the tools to create, update and monitor support cases and other related issues with better visibility and better control. You are better able to communicate with AdvancedMD support personnel regarding critical updates to your issues. This new functionality provides you with more detail, better control, faster resolution, and of course, high transparency.

Knowledge Base

An information portal that includes blogs, articles and documents. You can search and deep dive into a wealth of self-help resources to improve your understanding and skills. Knowledge Base was created so all members of your practice, especially new employees, can more easily and quickly find answers. This helps ensure you are continuously learning the many tips and tricks to better leverage the full capabilities of AdvancedMD.

Video Training Library

Gain the foundational knowledge needed to optimize your learning and training experience. You are able to access a wealth of topics, from beginner to advanced. Learn about all AdvancedMD products as well as general library topics. New users can watch at their pace as our experts demonstrate step-by-step processes in short educational bursts.

Idea Share

You and your staff can share and collaborate with peers in the evolution and exploration of new and innovative ways to practice. You can communicate and brainstorm your visions to help enhance and improve our software and partner technologies to better meet the challenges of everyday life in a medical clinic.

Frequently asked questions

Unable to find an answer you’re looking for? No problem. Call or chat with our support team and we’ll work to get your question answered.

What is Hub?

Hub is the AdvancedMD customer communications platform that enables clients to benefit from a wealth of self-service tools and resources. The primary areas of Hub are Knowledge Base, a video training library, case management and our peer-influenced Idea Share community. As AdvancedMD evolves Hub, we will rapidly release new features to keep up with demand. Over the course of the year, we plan to offer a more robust community, enhanced ideas, federated search, contextual help and live support chat, directly within AdvancedMD software.

Where do I access Hub?

There are two ways to access Hub. You can access it from the Help Menu. Go to Help > Contents > Hub. You can also find each section next to the Hub logo located in the upper middle area of the practice management dashboard. For your convenience, we have added links to each of the key areas for faster access.

What are the key features of Knowledge Base?

With Knowledge Base you can stay abreast of important AdvancedMD news, easily see new and updated articles, watch peer-narrated ‘Practice Life’ videos to learn best-practices, and subscribe to favorite articles and categories.

What types of resources are available in the video training library?

Our video training library lets you access video scripts and associated Help Files. You can see videos related to upcoming features and releases, follow a series of videos that take you along a specific workflow and understand how to use AdvancedMD, and train your staff based on role.

What features are available in the case management area?

The Hub Case Management section lets the admin of your AdvancedMD account see the status of all your cases. Authorized users at your practice can see all cases created by them. You can update your cases in real time. You can also add notes and attach screenshots or other files as you communicate with support agents about cases.

What is the new process to log a support case in Hub?

We have created a very modern, intuitive process to log support cases. As soon as you enter the Case Management section of Hub, you’ll see in the top left corner a colored plus (+) sign. Simply click this to create a case and follow the on-screen instructions.

How can I share, see, vote or subscribe to ideas on Idea Share?

As part of initial launch of Hub, you can submit ideas for review by AdvancedMD only. In our future release we will make it possible to make ideas visible to other users where they can vote. With the next release of Hub, a more robust Idea Share portal will give you the ability to view, search and vote on ideas.

What features of Hub are accessible on the AdvancedMD mobile app?

Currently, Hub is not accessible from our mobile app. Look for this to be available soon.

How can I co-brand Hub for my direct clients?

Co-branding rules and guidelines remain as they did under NEST.

I have a CBO. How can I hide certain content from my clients?

For Case Management, your account admin has full visibility and managerial control. Anyone in your practice with a support role in AdvancedMD can create and view case; however, full visibility to your entire practice’s cases is limited.

I’m an RCM client. How is my Hub experience unique to my needs?

We offer a unique set of videos and training for our RCM clients. All other areas of Hub are available to all clients.

I need to train my staff on Hub. What resources are available?

A. There are many helpful resources to learn more about Hub and to share with your staff. There is an executive overview video, product page, blog and Release Guide.

Can I manage my support cases without logging into AdvancedMD?

No. Hub is accessed through our software as an integrated component.

When will NEST go away?

AdvancedMD is deprecating NEST on January 31, 2021.

When will Hub be accessible?

Hub launches on Friday, January 29, 2021.

“The money I have invested in AdvancedMD is miniscule compared to the return. I have never been more efficient – ever – in my professional life as I am now.”

Jed Shay, MD
The Pain Care Center

Read the story  ›

“[Our] patients are very well-educated and well-informed, and they want to see results quickly. The practice has to run extremely efficiently and be accessible to them. The nice thing about [AdvancedMD] is it has allowed me to be more efficient both in and out of the office. Now I don’t have to come back into the office, which is great for my family and everything else. It saves me a lot of time – probably an hour a day on the three days I work in the second office.”

Keith Berkowitz, MD
Center for Balanced Health

Read the story  ›
Estaban Lavato, MD - La Loma Medical Center

“The best thing I ever did in private practice was getting AdvancedMD—it has liberated me.”

Estaban Lavato, MD
La Loma Medical Center

“Having integrated practice management and EHR is absolutely wonderful, you don’t have to flip back and forth between systems—all of your information is at hand when needed.”

Raju Raval, MD

Read the story  ›